Sunday, January 26, 2014

"The Best Jobs of 2014" - Natalie H. - Class 2



This article gives us all we need to know about the top jobs to have in the U.S. in 2014....and I suspect controversy.  This news article was featured last Thursday (January, 23 2014 at 6pm) Jada A. Graves on U.S. News, featured on Yahoo!

Reading this article, I didn’t think it would be titled “The Best Jobs in the U.S. for 2014”. I was thinking more of, say, “The Jobs that Beneficially and Financially support you in the U.S. for 2014”. I didn’t get a feel that these jobs were actually enjoyable, just more “do this and you’ll be well off”. I just think that you should do what you love, that’s all I’m saying.

But in case if you’re interested, here are the “top” jobs to have right now in America (and I think this applies to the people who have to sit in cubicles to the people who have to deal with construction): technology, health care, business, social services, construction, and creative. You might also look into being a Software Developer, Computer Systems Analyst, Dentist, Nurse Practitioner, Pharmacist, Registered Nurse, Physical Therapist, Physician, Web Developer, or a Dental Hygienist.

Source: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/best-jobs-2014-110612557.html

2 comments:

  1. This is very interesting and informative. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very interesting. I agree with you. I think that people should follow their dreams whenever possible.

    ReplyDelete