Thursday, January 30, 2014

Madison Ceurter 5th period: How to protect your phone in cold weather

This article caught my attention because I love reading about technology.  As I was reading this article it was saying some interesting facts about phones in cold weather.  Some of the things were if you turn your phone off it can be in weather from 4 degrees to 113 degrees Fahrenheit.  One thing that really made sense was your battery going down because of the cold weather.  I have been realizing that my battery has been going down faster then usual and I think this might be the explanation.  To help keep your phone from freezing you should't leave it in the car while it is cold outside and that goes for any electronic devices.  You can also keep it in your pocket so it has some of your body heat or put a case on it.  I hope this helps some people with their phones in this crazy weather that we are going through right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment