Monday, November 27, 2017

Zoe Nguyen Megan Markle is engaged to prince harry

Meghan Markle Is Engaged To Prince Harry

It was a "cozy night" earlier this month at the couple's Nottingham Cottage at Kensington Palace and the pair were roasting a chicken, the American actor said. Or trying to roast a chicken, Harry said, correcting her.  "It was so sweet and natural and very romantic. He got down on one knee," she said. "As a matter of fact, I could barely let you finish proposing. I said, 'Can I say yes now?'"  The pair giggled as they fondly remembered the moment. Harry continued, "There was hugs and I had the ring in my finger. I was like, 'Can I give you the ring?' She goes, 'Oh, yes! The ring!'" "It was a really nice moment," the prince said. "It was just the two of us, and I think I managed to catch her by surprise as well." Cozy nights have been a theme of their courtship, they said. To avoid the media scrutiny -- which, at times, has been none too kind to Markle and her beau -- they've avoided nights on the town, instead opting for evenings at home, away from the paparazzi and their prying lenses. In essence, they had to "reverse the whole process," the prince said.  These were among the revelations -- along with Harry's belief that Markle and his mother, the late Princess Diana, would be "thick as thieves" -- divulged by the royal couple-to-be in an interview with BBC's Mishal Husain. The interview aired Monday evening, hours after the pair announced that they planned to wed following an 18-month romance.

1 comment:

  1. There's alot of copy and pasting here. Did you write this? Also, how does this relate to U.S. History. There are several ways you can add analysis and synthesis to this story.

    ReplyDelete