Monday, November 13, 2017

Zoe nguyen-Roy Moore

  ROY MOORE
 Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore says the allegations of misconduct with women against him are "completely false’ and “politically motivated”....
"These allegations are completely false and misleading," Moore told Sean Hannity on the talk show host's syndicated radio show, "The Sean Hannity Show," on Friday afternoon. More than 30 people said allegations that the Republican Senate candidate from Alabama pursued sexual relationships with several women. “Allegations of sexual misconduct with her (Corfman) are completely false." Moore said. "I believe they are politically motivated. I believe they are brought only to stop a very successful campaign, and that's what they're doing." In a written statement issued Friday, Moore further responded to the allegations in the Post's story: "I have never provided alcohol to minors, and I have never engaged in sexual misconduct. As a father of a daughter and a grandfather of five granddaughters, I condemn the actions of any man who engages in sexual misconduct not just against minors, but against any woman.”  I believe it is sad and confusing that nowadays it’s hard to believe what’s true and what’s false. I personally am siding with the woman, as many of them were detailed- and if that is true, I am utterly disgusted. I am sick and tired of reading stories about men abusing women, and it needs to stop.

LINK: http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/10/politics/roy-moore-sean-hannity/index.html

1 comment:

  1. I would understand his defense if it were one woman, but the fact that 30 have accused him can't be denied. Why would that many people lie?

    ReplyDelete