Monday, February 27, 2017

Whomst, and other infuriating realizations.

Recently in the cesspool that is the social media explore page, I've come across a new brand of meme, in which the word 'who' is used, and replaced with 'whom' (incorrectly most of the time, might I add). 'whom' is replaced with "whomst", "whomst" with "whomst'd", and so on and so on, until you are presented with the ungodly mass of letters that is, "whomst'd've'ly'yaint'nt'ed'ies's'y'es". Imagine spellcheck just killing itself over trying to figure out even the smallest portion of that keyboard smash party residue from hell! And the worst part of all is that I find this hilarious! I don't mean to sound pretentious at all, but I did not grow up on Mel Brooks, Norman Lear, nine years of private education, and french wines to crack up at the word "whomst"!
I'm better than "whomst"!  
I'm smarter than "whomst"!
"whomst" is worse than story time youtubers, hermits from the depths of tumblr, and Kevin James all blended together in Satan's Blender Of Pain! And it makes me giggle!
I will not stand for this! It's awful! It's repulsive! It's infuriating! It's not funny!... WHOMST!


Long story short, my sense of humor it killing itself, and I'm forced to watch, as I giggle as "whomst"







P.S.
No, this wasn't based on an article, if you're wondering. Although that should've been obvious from the title.
Love,
Wallis Brown xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment