Monday, February 16, 2015

Wrigley Burris Suspect's confession played at 'American Sniper' trial

The man accused of killing Chris Kyle, subject of the hit film "American Sniper," and Kyle's friend said he didn't have a choice.  "I had to kill men today. It wasn't a want to, it was a need. I had to, to get out of that situation I was in today," Eddie Ray Routh claimed in a confession vidoe that was aired in a Texes courtroom on Monday. Briley asked Routh what he did after he killed the two men."I fled. I didn't know what else to do. My adrenaline was so high. I didn't know what was right. I didn't know what was wrong. I mean, I know what was right now. I left, you know," Routh responded.

This shows that after WWI and WWII that PTSD is a real disorder with real effects on the victims that have to deal with it the lack of treatment in the 20's were what caused the lost generation. 


http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/16/us/american-sniper-chris-kyle-trial/index.html

2 comments:

  1. This trial needs to be tried many times so it gets true facts and results.- Quentin Noble

    ReplyDelete