Monday, October 26, 2015

Zoe Hastings suspected killer arrested - Simon Waranch 3rd period

Antonio Cochran has been charged with capitol murder of Zoe hastings. Cochran was arrested saturday morning after eye witnesses connected him to the crime scene and his DNA was found.

I personally knew Zoe and she was the nicest person that I've ever known. The fact that something like this happened to her is absolutely ridicules. I am still in shock about this whole situation and what happened. It is good that this man has been taken off the streets and is arrested. This man is a monster. My prayers go out to the Hastings family.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/docs-suspect-in-dallas-teens-murder-was-acquitted-of-sex-assault/

1 comment:

  1. This man shouldn't even have the bail he has now. I may be biased because she was one of the booker T family, but no one messes with the Pegasi. I am so glad that this man is being put away for his crimes against Zoe. And my thoughts go out to her family. May she Rest in Peace.

    ReplyDelete