Sunday, October 25, 2015

A Classic Move, Blame It on the Intern- by Andrew Witcher 4th

The following information highlights Donald Trump at his finest, blaming his "young intern" for a scandalous tweet that was retweeted on October 22, 2015. The tweet is as follows "@mygreenhippo #BenCarson is now leading the #polls in #Iowa? Too much #Monsanto in the #corn creates issues in the brain? #Trump #GOP". Donald Trump later deleted the tweet, and gave a half hearted apology. "The young intern who accidentally did a Retweet apologizes." Blaming the intern, TFM.

I think that this is actually rather hilarious in my opinion. Donald Trump seems to take the "there is no such thing as bad publicity" to heart. There is controversy over whether or not this said "young intern" actually exist or not. Let me know your opinion on the situation in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. No Trump news really surprises me anymore. It's also been shown time after time that Trump is terrible at apologies, when he ever gives them. Also, do people usually use that many hashtags? Seems a bit much to me.
    -Isabella Montague, 5th period

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trump lives for all of this. I am done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trump lives for all of this. I am done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why am I not surprised. Apparently our presidency is a popularity game now, no real qualifications required, just the people pleasing power.

    ReplyDelete