Monday, January 25, 2016

McDonalds up on the charts -Avery Yoss


Ever since Steve Easterbrook has become CEO for McDonald's it has been nothing but good news for everyone there. His most recent idea, to keep the breakfast menu all day, has been such a hit it even made the news. McDonald's is making a comeback with everyone's favorite breakfast items leading the way. McDonald's sales have been souring thanks to this brilliant idea by Easterbrook.

I think this is good thing for McDonald's and even though they are not the healthiest choice, it is a quick, cheap and easy choice for a meal. Good job Steve Easterbrook.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/01/25/investing/mcdonalds-earnings/index.html

2 comments:

  1. Even though McDonalds would not be my first choice for a meal, I absolutely love breakfast food and I know I am not the only one. I can imagine this has been very good for McDonalds business and I think this new leadership is very promising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although McDonalds is not my top choice in fast food, this is a great business move and has prsented itself to be effective due to its popularity.

    ReplyDelete