Monday, September 30, 2013

"She's gone: Woman quits via interpretive dance" - Natalie H. - Class 2



The article was posted by Mike Krumboltz on Yahoo! News about 10 hours ago today (9/30/13).

Now, I wouldn’t know much about jobs, for I am a student as my current occupation. But I do know for a fact that generally in the work force, there will be some wear and tear on a day-to-day basis. Jobs suck the life out of you when you’re not doing the thing you love. They take time and effort. Blood, sweat, and tears. All of it.  

Typically you should assume your job calmly and have a peaceful demeanor, whether you like it or not. It’s just a part of the business world. Stiff upper lip, shoulders back, and gripe about you day once it’s over. Apparently this girl is the exception. Now, I don’t recommend for anyone to ever do this. Ever. It’s not professional. So, yeah. Quit, get a new job. Put the past behind you. Manage your own time and life. But hey, I give the girl points for having guts. Might as well go out with a bang. 

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/worker-creates-interpretive-dance-video-for-162232152.html

3 comments:

  1. Oh, and warning: background music in the video has mature language. Don't repeat what you hear, folks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha this is hilarious! I wish I had the courage to do an interpretive dance to quit something, you're right it might have not been the most mature thing but she sure went out with a bang!

    ReplyDelete