Monday, September 23, 2013

"Police Confirm Identity of Baby's Remains Found in New York River" by Hannah Kilpatrick

Summary:
A baby’s remains were found today in the New York River. The remains belonged to a 10-month-old boy. The child’s father reported him missing two weeks after his disappearance in June. The father’s story seems highly unlikely, and he is therefore a suspect in the murder of the baby.

Analysis:
Oh. My. Gosh. This is absolutely unbelievable… Can you even imagine your own son or daughter dying? Can you imagine him or her only being 10-months-old? Okay, now can you imagine being the one who killed him or her?! I can’t even begin to comprehend… How can someone kill their child??? I mean I know sometimes I get on my parents nerves and I’m sure that they frequently want to kill me… But a baby? How can you hold a grudge against a little baby who can hardly talk and walk? Why murder your baby? If you really don’t want your kid that bad, than put him or her up for adoption. Don’t stick them in a container and throw them in a freaking river. Although the cause of death is still not determined, I believe it had to be the father. Given the fact that he didn’t even report that his son was missing for TWO WEEKS… Well it just seems a little suspicious if you ask me. If my son or daughter went missing, all hell is breaking loose. I wouldn’t be able to sleep until they were found. I wouldn’t just sit around for two weeks hoping maybe my 10-MONTH-OLD will find his or her way home… Ugh… This story is absolutely appalling and heartbreaking. I wish that poor child were still alive… He did nothing to deserve death at such a young age. There really are some messed up people in this world.

Here is the link to my article:

No comments:

Post a Comment