Monday, February 29, 2016

When Donald Trump Doesn't "Speak His Mind" - Matthew Taylor

Donald Trump was recently asked why he hasn't spoken against KKK support for his campaign. He's most famously dodged these kinds of questions, and this is the most recent example. The question is asked, and his response goes somewhere along the lines of,

"Sorry, couldn't hear you, my earpiece isn't working right."

Donald Trump, ladies and gentlemen. Pathological liar, racist, and rotten tomato. This is historical, because Donny T. is starting to look a lot like some famous dictators of the 20th century. He quoted Benito Mussolini, wants to build a wall, etc. Did I mention he's the most likely Presidential candidate to be elected, according to statistics?

3 comments:

  1. I wonder if Mussolini also loved China as much as Donny T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really scared. All I can say now is "I'm really scared", and pray for a better candidate to be chosen. This man is going to run our country for FOUR YEARS, and he is going to constantly bash against the checks and balances system to the point where there is no order but rather a constant struggle for power. I have a really, REALLY bad feeling about this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. His response to the question was really childish. I wouldn't want someone who can't even answer a simple question to be president. -Mattie Whisler 9th period Flex

    ReplyDelete