Sunday, February 28, 2016

Teen murders teacher- faces consequences. By: Emma Wall

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/26/us/massachusetts-teacher-killing-sentence/index.html

The article above discusses the teen's punishment for killing, raping and robbing his math teacher.  It says that he has at least 40 years in jail for rape and robbery, but he will get a parole after 25 years due to the fact that he is a juvenile.  The teen is only 14 years old.  He killed the teacher after school in the bathroom with a box cutter and she was later found in the woods near the school.

This is sickening.  I can't even believe that a fourteen year old could think of and commit a crime of the sorts.  I am glad that they are enforcing what they are, but if someone has murdered, raped and robbed someone, they should suffer extreme consequences.  I am interested to see how the parole results in 25 years.

3 comments:

  1. Angelique Flores 9th - It's absolutely crazy that this 14 year old was even capable of doing this horrendous thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always freaks me out when I have to comment on other blog posts here, because I see this kind of stuff... That's insane... He needs well over the mandatory minimum, 25 years is nothing for his crimes. If he's a teenager, he should be facing somewhere close to life in prison.
    -Jack Higgins period 6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!! I completely agree! How crazy is this! Good thing they are enforcing what they are.

    ReplyDelete