Tuesday, November 13, 2018

KADAR PRICE: Nazi's In A Cheesy State

A group of Wisconsin high schoolers posed in apparent Nazi salute last spring. Now police are investigating

A group of mostly White male highschool students from the Baraboo district in Wisconsin, held up what it seems be a Nazi salute. The video of this was recorded and posted it @GoBarabooParody, shortly after the video was taken off that page, the police started investigating. This is just another act of stupidity that people hopefully start not to tolerate anymore. This brings me back to the Nazi's reign of terror during WW2.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/12/us/baraboo-high-school-nazi-salute-trnd/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

3 comments:

  1. I hope these guys were only joking and aren't actual neo nazis

    ReplyDelete
  2. A joke should be funny and joyful for everyone, this is too far. I'm surprised this issue didn't come up earlier instead of 1 year later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on the news this morning and they were also talking about another symbol used by one of the students which many people know as the “okay sign”. I know that this is commonly seen in memes as part of the “circle game” but apparently it’s also a symbol of white supremacy? I did some research and can’t seem to find a definitive answer, but I thought that was interesting.
    -Ryan Mecca

    ReplyDelete