Monday, November 12, 2018

KADAR PRICE: California Wild Fire 2018

California Fire Death Toll Now at 44 With Discovery of 13 More Bodies

On a Monday afternoon when the worlds largest wildfire occured in Northern California, 13 more dead bodies were found to make it the most deadliest one. Between the three wildfires that have took place over the past couple of weeks, 44 people have been taken from us and some barely escaping with their lives. I keep anyone affected by this horrific event in my prayers. This wildfire reminds me of the time where Ulysses S. Grant burned down alot of the state of Georgia.

2 comments:

  1. With everything going on in the world I find it tragic that there are still people who can Still say that they don’t believe in global warming. This was a tragic event and I hope that this was the last of the fires

    ReplyDelete
  2. God, this is terrible, California gets too many fires. I think this is especially the time to get out the message of fire safety near or in the forest.

    ReplyDelete