Sunday, November 18, 2018

Bryn Bohannan- Officials identify Texas teen found dead in Grapevine hotel bathroom- Bryn Bohannan

Summary:
This weekend in Grapevine, Texas, there were thespians gathered around to study and celebrate theater. The event was hosted at Embassy Suites by Hilton. On Saturday morning, a 15 year old boy was announced dead in his hotel room. There was no evidence of any harm done to his body.
Analysis:
This is crazy that first off that many of my friends from my old school were at the festival. The festival was even finished out. I went to the festival a couple of years ago, it is crazy to hear this. Second of all, I can not believe that there was no physical harm done. That makes me wonder how he died. We will probably not know what happened for a long time considering there is no physical harm.  There has been two kids right around my house that has died suddenly in the past 5 years. Both people lived in a suburb, which questions on whether a suburb is as safe as people think.
Source:
https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/northeast-tarrant/article221861940.html

3 comments:

  1. this was very well written and i think it is weird that he died without any harm to his body.-gracie zytynski

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very interesting that there was no harm done to him so it makes me wonder what happened that night. I liked how you added your own touch to it ~ Stephannie Hernandez

    ReplyDelete
  3. There has to be more to the story and I would like to know how did he pass and I’m glad your friends are safe !

    ReplyDelete