Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Donald's new victim: The Stars and Stripes

This week in a rally Donald J. Trump decided to grope an american flag. This moment was broadcast for the world to see, as a presidential candidate got handy with old glory, a nations pride and symbol. This misconduct is a real problem as a lot of the world looks to america as a model of a working system and we might as well be a joke if we already aren't. Hopefully this flag will come out against him later.


This election has been one hell of a train wreck. When I heard about this I could only laugh. I wish he would realize how much of a fool he is. I don't want him to win but I do want him to have a it of professionalism to him. I don't have many words though. This whole transgression is just stupid.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apCDHGsUZLY

1 comment: