Sunday, November 24, 2013

Mount Etna! Montana Dalton 2ng period

             Europe's most active volcano, Mount Etna erupted sending mounds of rock, lava and ash flying into the air. Sicily, Italy is covered in ash and debris. It is odd though that there have not yet been any evacuations of villages that are scattered along the mountain, despite the fact that there is indeed lava flow!


This goes to show that the earth is consistently shifting and changing. Even if it does not benefit the human race, it is out of our control and we continue to learn to adapt.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you that we really don't have control, and that we have to learn how to adapt regularly. I hope those people are unharmed, and able to escape.
    Ashley Barnes 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicia Padilla 5th period- wow. I don't think I could ever live in a place with a volcano because you will never know when it is going to erupt. That is just too much of a chance for me.

    ReplyDelete