Monday, November 25, 2013

Katey Guinn 5th period "it's beginning to look a lot like christmas"

             Wintry weather has struck west Texas already and has canceled around five hundred of holiday flights! if i was going out of town and my fight got canceled i would be really upset. Why cant the weather cancel school?! Lubbock has so much snow that you can practically go skying and Dallas doesn't have anything! This is so sad, I really want snow. I mean i wouldn't mind some snow right now (and miss Carney's physics test tomorrow). Oh well, it's only one more day how bad can it be? The only bad thing about this weather are the car crashes on icy roads. Everyone stay safe! Maybe we'll get some snow sometime soon!



http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/25/us/weather-thanksgiving/index.html?hpt=us_c1

2 comments:

  1. I hope we get some snow, too! I'm going out of town tomorrow evening, hopefully the flight won't be canceled. It's crazy how cold it is already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really love some snow, its would make for a white christmas for sure!

    ReplyDelete