Monday, November 18, 2013

George Zimmerman arrested again.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/18/justice/florida-george-zimmerman-arrest/index.html?c=homepage-t

George Zimmerman was arrested for aggravated assault and pulling a shotgun on his girlfriend.
According to a police report on the incident, Scheibe said that after an argument Zimmerman broke a table with a shotgun then pointed it at her "for a minute."
Scheibe called 911 at 12:30 E.T., Lemma said.
On a 911 call recording released by police, a woman can be heard telling authorities: "He's inside my house breaking all my (things) because I asked him to leave."
The woman then says to someone at the house, "I'm doing this again? You just broke my glass table. You just broke my sunglasses and you put your gun in my freaking face and told me to get the (expletive) out."
A man is heard telling her to calm down, but then she tells the dispatcher that the man just pushed her out of the house and locked the door.
On a separate 911 call, a man calls to report that his girlfriend was "for lack of a better term, going crazy on me" and throwing his things out. The caller says the woman is outside with police.

My response: 
Why is this man still in America? My best advice to George would be to leave all firearms behind, and move to a foreign country. Who even allowed this man to own a gun after the previous incident earlier? It's obvious he has problems with people, weapons, and even directions. I think it's utterly ridiculous that it's taken government officials THIS LONG to see that this man is a danger to society. How many people have to die in order to punish a man? Thankfully, Zimmerman is being held without bail in Florida Prison. But seriously, he just needs to leave America. 
The greatest burning question I have is: WHO WOULD DATE THIS AWFUL MAN? 

3 comments:

  1. I definitely agree on one thing. WHY DOES HE STILL HAVE A GUN?
    (That is a rhetorical question. I fully understand why he legally has the right to own a gun.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am done with George Zimmerman and i think people should not give him any attention. We know who he is and know where he is going, l'll let him live the rest of his life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also wonder who would date George Zimmerman. the fact is that he and his wife just broke up a little while prior to this too. It is really awful that she ended up getting more jail time than Zimmerman himself. Felicia Padilla 5th period

    ReplyDelete