Tuesday, October 29, 2013

iPhone 6 Rumored for September 2014 - Angel Pineda 1st Pd.

    Not long after the release of the 5S and 5C, Apple is already hard at work developing the rumored successor, the iPhone 6. Rumors have hit the web suggesting the new phone will release in September 2014. The other rumor as well is that the 6 will run 1080p Retina display that will measure 5 inches diagonally. Still no word on what the upgrades to the software will be.

ANALYSIS: I personally am excited for this. I'm very interested to see what Apple will do next regarding technology. At this point, it's unpredictable.

5 comments:

  1. Comment by Rhyann lee 5th ' I'm also excited I love having the newest phone at the time ! I'm also curious about what they can add next seems like everything has been done !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comment by Tyra Harris 5th period

    It's good to know that Steve Jobs' entrepreneurial dream is still living. I'm sure he was pleased with the company before his death! Apple is a smart brand, always looking for new innovative ways to improve their product in a timely fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think too much has changed in the past few models of the iPhone. I think people need to evaluate the changes and see if it's worth it. Otherwise, everyone rushes to get the new model simply because it's new.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apple just realesed the 5S not too long ago, and now they want to work on a new one? They make it hard to keep up and its just more money down the drain. This is getting to be too much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They need to postpone iPhone 6 and just collaborate with Samsung, htc, sony, lg, and all the other big mobile electronics companies to make the phone Iron Man has in the movies. I want holograms already!

    ReplyDelete