Monday, October 21, 2013

6-Foot Gator Goes Shopping at Wal-Mart

In Apopka, Florida, a six-foot gator shows up at the front door of a Wal-Mart in Central Florida on Sunday morning. The gator walked into the entryway causing the automatic doors to open and the employees locked him in. Apopka police tried to guide the gator away as customers stopped and took pictures. No one was injured and the gator ended up running toward the nearby forest. Police searched, but could not find the gator.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/Six-foot-gator-makes-appearance-at-Florida-Wal-Mart



First of all, I would be absolutely terrified if I went to Wal-Mart and saw a six-foot alligator. I don't know what's wrong with the customers in Apopka, Florida, but I definitely wouldn't be taking pictures, I would be as far away from that Wal-Mart as I possibly could. Especially since the police never found him. He could go back to the Wal-Mart and get him some human to eat for dinner, And that human would not be me. You'll never catch me in Apopka, Florida. Not until they find that alligator.

1 comment:

  1. This is a hilarious situation but I also agree with you. If i saw that gator I would be running til you can't see me no more

    ReplyDelete