Sunday, January 28, 2018

Eminem has no regrets- Melanie Escalante

When Eminem released his freestyle, “The Storm”, he told his fans that if they support trump then he no longer wants them supporting him (Eminem). Usually artists don’t go as far as to “offend” the fans but he felt that at the end of the day it’s what was right. He’s not the only only artist to have made a stand. Many more have spoken out.
I understand why people think he was wrong to say what he said, but at the end of the day I understand. It doesn’t matter who you are, if you don’t want certain views mixing with yours, that’s normal. We all know he says things that aren’t always right but in this case, I do support his words. He was brave enough to say what was on a lot of people’s minds which is nice since our own president can’t do it.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/26/politics/eminem-donald-trump-fans-revival/index.html

3 comments:

  1. This is a first to hear, in my article I said everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and they are. If he has so many fans that look up to him, it's heartbreaking to hear that your idol doesn't want to hear about your opinions and accept them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it is very brave of him to express his opinion. I feel that he should've maybe worded it a little differently. He could've been a little more sensitive to his fan's feelings... I understand why his fans may be upset.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe it is very courageous of him to express his thoughts in such a way, although it tuned out in a negative way. It must be disappointing for fans whim whom admired him.

    ReplyDelete