Monday, April 28, 2014

What To Do In A Tornado If You're In Your Car - Zien Lin (P4)

Summary: If you're stuck in a tornado in your car and have no options. Fasten your seat belt and keep your car running so airbags can deploy if necessary. Or, get lower than the road if possible.

Response: If I had to drive through a tornado and couldn't get away, I'd probably die anyway so I would record it for the Vine, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/in-your-car-when-a-tornado-strikes--here-s-what-to-do-160224437.html

2 comments:

  1. I ended up reading the rest of the article and it's really useful, let's just hope we never have to use these tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being stuck in a car during a tornado is probably one of the scariest situations I could imagine being in...It's good to know some tips on what to do if it ever happens though!

    ReplyDelete