Saturday, April 19, 2014

The Bomb by Imani Williams 5p

So a bomber was put on Rolling Stones magazine cover. I personally don't read magazines....nor do I keep up with their covers etc., but I for one don't think what the rolling stones editors did was wrong. I believe maybe they did this for ironic purposes. I feel like had any crime magazine put his face on their cover all would've been well and justifiable. Its just that the rolling stones mag usually hosts attractive cover people. The bomber no doubt did a terrible deed, but that doesn't make him any less attractive! I think their anger at this is more so jealousy or envy or, perhaps they are angry at themselves for finding him attractive! Who knows. Maybe that's the point Rolling Stone was trying to make. Oh wait.........(read the cover people)
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/inside-the-final-moments-of-boston-bombing-suspects-capture

No comments:

Post a Comment