Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Crazy New Rollarcoasters- Alexa Almaguer 4th Period

Summary:
Dave Lipnicky, director of American Coaster Enthusiasts, says that this summer many new roller coasters are opening and it will be crazy. Many are breaking records and amusement parks are investing in new technologies to provide family friendly thrill rides. Banshee in Mason, Ohio is said to be the longest inverted roller coaster in the world. The Kansas City Schlitterbahn is releasing a water slide that is taller Niagara Falls. The FireChaser Express in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee opened on March 22. Dolly Parton made an appearance at the opening to cut the ribbon. This ride includes things such as explosions and fireworks,

Analysis:
The roller coasters that people have come up with are absolutely crazy. I'm not really a fan of them myself, but for someone who is these all seem pretty fun!

5 comments:

  1. Interesting. Dolly Parton for president!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roller coasters so are so amazing! That waterslide kind of scares me, though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love roller coaster! But that Niagara Falls-height waterslide is too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I would ever ride any of these since I'm not a huge fan of roller coasters, but it's still cool to see what technological innovations people have come up with. That waterslide sounds really wild!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds crazy! I'm not sure whether or not I would have the courage to go on these rides, but I'd love to see them sometime!

    ReplyDelete