Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Beka Canfield 5th


http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/17/tech/innovation/the-ophone-phone-lets-you-send-smells/index.html

A company has recently invented the ophone- a phone that enables smell messaging.
By contact with the reciever, the phone emits waves that travel straight to the olfactory part of their brain. 

This is strange and I can't imagine a situation where I feel the dire need to send anyone a smell, but I'm sure people said that about texting before it was a thing.

4 comments:

  1. This doesn't sound like a good idea. So what happens when kids get smart and decide to prank message? This idea stinks...(think about it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's strange, when would this be useful?
    But it's kind of interesting what technology can do these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the strangest thing I can think of. I wouldn't find that very useful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How bizarre! I'm always being amazed by the things they come up with these days but I don't really see how that would be useful...

    ReplyDelete