Monday, December 10, 2018

Trump Can't Find A Chief Of Staff-Kadar Price

Trump's Having Trouble
Finding A New Chief Of Staff

After Nick Ayer shockingly turned down the offer to be made chief of staff by Donald Trump, this left the commander in chief humiliated along with his family. Now with Trump having nothing left to do, he wonders why is it so difficult for him to obtain a chief of staff ? Well, I think everyone can answer that question, but I digress. I think Donald Trump needs to reevaluate himself because, not only did former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson say that Trump is a " Undisciplined chaotic man", he always gets his family involved with white house business that they're not qualified to handle. So in the main scheme of things it's not that our president can't find anybody to do the job, he just needs somebody who's willing to put up with his crap long enough for them to get things done. Trump I know it's hard for you, but you really need to get your shit together because, now you're responsible for alot of people's lives.

2 comments:

  1. Too bad! I wouldn't want to work for the president and I imagine many others feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete