Monday, December 10, 2018

Dayana Barrón- deadly winter storms in Virginia

Deadly winter storms in Virginia

https://www.today.com/video/deadly-winter-storms-put-virginia-north-carolina-in-state-of-emergency-1393654339769


 There is deadly winter storms in Virginia, with heavy snow, and dangerous ice that has destroyed the south. This lead to car accidents, blackouts and many delayed flights, and at least one fatality. Authorities are urging people to stay home.

 I hope everyone in Virginia is okay and nothing extremely bad will happen, and I hope everyone stays in their homes where they are safe or have evacuated.

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully everyone’s safe in their homes or if they have evacuated the area~ Stephannie Hernandez

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather has been crazy lately in other parts of the US, I just hope everyone stays safe. -Alma Alvarado-Cabrera

    ReplyDelete
  3. My extended family lives in Virginia. I hope everybody is OK. I heard on the news that there’s supposed to be another cold front coming through soon too

    ReplyDelete