Monday, August 31, 2015

Girlfriend encourages boyfriend to commit suicide. By: Emma Wall

This article discusses the tragic loss of a boy to suicide.  That's only the beginning of the the terrible news.  According to the article, his girlfriend encouraged him to commit suicide.  The article shows texts prior to the suicide that leave everyone in shock.  The girl that was responsible for these texts is being charged for involuntary manslaughter.  The ironic part is that she tweeted about how he was "gone too soon" and she even started a suicide prevention fundraiser in his name.  Once the case was exposed the account was deleted.

I have seen this all over social media.  I keep looking into it thinking that it can't be real.  How can someone do that to somebody?  That is disgusting.  I don't get it.  I have read most of the texts and I have read many articles on it and I'm just not connecting the dots.  It's disgusting enough that she was pushing for the suicide but not to mention it was her own boyfriend!! I am absolutely blown away by this.  It's ridiculous.  It even states that he got out of the car while consuming carbon monoxide and said that he was scared and she told him to get back in!  Who does that?!  It's definitely a case I would recommend looking into because it is insane.  My thoughts and prayers go out to the boy's family.



https://www.bizarrepedia.com/charged-with-suicide/

6 comments:

  1. Oh goodness this is awful! It's crazy how cruel some people can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is outrageous that she told her boyfriend to commit suicide and then tweeted after his death. She should be tried for manslaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was completely disgusted by this article as well. Suicide is already a huge issue in today's society and it boggles my mind that people would actually want to encourage someone to go through with it.
    -Victoria Garza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's horrendous. Suicide is a very serious matter and should not be taken lightly. I agree with you, it was disgusting for her to do that.
    - Isabella Montague, 5th period

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright. Lets try not to poke any bears here. The way I see it, I think this might be the continuing of abuse in relationships in this country. This, I think this is probably the biggest case for more open discussion on this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her own boyfriend? wow. I hope that she is punished very seriously for this. Social media is often the reason for suicides and the sad thing is that there aren't as strict rules on the web, social media, and texting because it's not face to face! It is ridiculous the bullying and abuse that goes on through these sources. I believe that text messaging and phone calls should have the same consequences as they do in person. -Kennedy Park

    ReplyDelete