Sunday, September 30, 2018

The Bill Cosby Case

Bill Cosby is being incarcerated for the next 3-10 years in a state prison for Sexual assault and drugging charges. Nearly 60 women have accused him for sexual assault and drugging. His case about these women who have been accusing him has been going on for the past 3 years. His arrest was made on September 25, 2018.
Analysis: I kind of like seeing that Bill Cosby is having pay for the things he did to these women, but at the same time I'm very surprised to see that an 81 year old is being sent to a state prison for things he did many years ago. I wonder how he will be treated in prison from his age and I wonder about things that will go on as he is there. I'm also interested in seeing how long he'll be spending in prison from these next 3-10 years.

2 comments:

  1. I’m glad he’s finally getting what he deserves

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it is awful that someone would do this. I’m so glad that he is finally being sent to jail after sexually assaulting 60 women.

    ReplyDelete