Sunday, March 25, 2018

Carsyn Gekas 3/25/18

Google cofounder's flying taxi takes to the skies in New Zealand
A new flying taxi has been cleared to take off in New Zealand. This is all occurring in the direction of Kitty Hawk who started up in Silicon Valley. He has been working so hard to test this self piloting and zero-emission vehicle. Google's cofounder Larry Page is backing this company. The name of this completely electric flying taxi has a name. It is Cora. It takes off like a helicopter but flies like a plane. These flying taxi's can fly very fast. This company is feeling lots of competition from other companies like uber. All working to something like this.
I can't believe we are at the time of flying taxi's. I don't know how safe I would feel in one of these self piloting taxi's. It seems that something could go wrong so fast. It is amazing, however, this company has worked so hard to create something to innovative. I wonder if all taxi's will become flying some day. 

2 comments:

  1. thats really cool, but I agree- I would not feel very safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margot Tortolani
    This is cool, but I also feel like it could be a big disaster. Flying cars would be cool, but I feel like we might be better without them. I too agree that this could go wrong very quickly.

    ReplyDelete