Sunday, December 13, 2015

trump piñata? -Julianne Swaykus 6

    In its grand opening celebration, a food cart in Portland Oregon had a Donald Trump piñata that kids and adults took turns swinging at. One little kid even yelled "I Want to Kill Him!" while swinging at the piñata. "The food cart owner claimed this wasn’t about politics." Also, the banner on the stage read "El Diablito" which means "the little devil".
    I do respect that everybody has a different opinion politically, but this was extravagantly over the top. Not only adults, but kids too were swinging at this piñata yelling hateful words, and I believe that sets a very bad influence on the kids. I don't see why a food cart would even have a Donald Trump piñata for their grand opening celebration in the first place. This reminds me of the many elections in the 1800's when either sides of the political parties would bash each other, saying hateful comments and even sometimes things that weren't true.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/video-kids-scream-i-want-to-kill-him-while-battering-trump-pinata-in-portland-oregon/


1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. I don't think this was called for. These parents aren't being good influences for their children.

    ReplyDelete