Monday, January 28, 2019

Alex Carrington- Julian Castro and Teddy Roosevelt's Major Plans


Presidential contender Julián Castro's message in Dallas: I'd get things done

With all the potential candidates gearing up for the 2020 election Presidential contender, Julian Castro’s message of “I’d get things done” remind me of President Theodore Roosevelt’s big stick policy.  It is a sad time in America’s politics that in 12 years we have gone from the message of hope in the 2008 campaign of Barack Obama to today.

3 comments:

  1. I’m both looking forward to and dreading the 2020 election because I feel like it will be a big turning point, considering so many people who aren’t politicians have hinted at running (i.e. Kanye West). We could see some promising campaigns and some potential in those running to improve the state of our country, or not so much.
    -Ryan Mecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to see Julian Castro run for president. He was great as the mayor of san antonio and I know he would do great work in the oval office!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply saying saying that you will "get things done" is baseless. I'd like to know exactly how.

    ReplyDelete