Monday, October 29, 2018

Bryn Bohannan- Bomb threats against ex presidents

Summary:
The bomb threats were sent to the Obamas, Clintons, CNN, an millionaire, and many others. Luckily, the ATF, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and explosives, were able to find the bombs in the mail before it got to our ex presidents. 
Analysis:
It is crazy to me how there are so many bombs going around the mail these days. It is very scary and I cannot believe this is what our country has become. We can not even open mail at our front door anymore without possibly exploding. I knew about this tragedy before I wrote about it, but I thought this should be something for our youth to talk about so we can protect ourselves and the future. 
Source:
https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/explosive-devices-sent-to-clintons-obamas/news-story/f77f52bf56cfb486318dec7cc80a92b6

2 comments:

  1. I agree! Mail is one of the many ways to literally send threats. The world just becomes more insane by the days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's inciting this hostility? Why has our nation become such place of quarrel and disagreement, instead of freedom and harmony?

    ReplyDelete