Monday, October 29, 2018

Beto's Win With Independents- Maya Davis

Conservatives in Texas usually rely on independents and moderate democrats to maintain their power, but according to a recent poll, Independents prefer O'Rourke to Cruz by 12 points. This shows that Beto is gaining support beyond the democratic party.

I really think this is a great thing and gives me hope that Beto will win. If he does win it will set off the domino effect of change throughout this country that we desperately need.


3 comments:

  1. I agree with your statement Beto is reaching people beyond his party and breaking the barriers that have recently seemed to be set in stone, I believe he is what our state needs at the moment to unify our people. I hope he wins the election.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Beto's has good views and he could really impact us as a whole the more people get on board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This gives me hope that he might beat Cruz and become senator! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete