Monday, February 24, 2014

Woman to news crew: I stabbed mom(Rhyann Lee)

Woman to news crew: I stabbed mom(Rhyann Lee)

summary: woman walks up to new crew and admits to repeatedly stabbing her mom.
Katie Nichols says that she had to kill her mom was trying to kill her daughter by putting curses on them. Katie had no idea her mom was so powerful. The mother was stabbed in the neck, chest and stomach. The daughter said " I stabbed her 3 times but she wouldn't die, my mom is the anti-Christ"

analysis: I believe Katie is a little confused about life. She is not thinking clearly or maybe her mom just scared her that she had to kill her. Katie seems very ill and needs medical attention. http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2014/02/21/sot-nr-woman-admits-to-stabbing-mom-wvlt.cnn.html

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is such a terrible story to hear about. Maybe the girl did stab her mother out of self defense, but her description of the situation was very questionable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand how someone can do that to their mother

    ReplyDelete