Thursday, February 20, 2014

iPhone 6 to Be Much Larger than Previous Versions - Angel Pineda 1st Pd

There have been many new rumors over the past few weeks over Apple's latest work in progress. Of course, it's obvious the next product, the iPhone 6, will launch in the Fall, but we haven't yet heard of what the product might look like. Just recently, new rumors report that a 4.7 inch iPhone 6 will launch, but Apple has been busy experimenting with different sizes (ranging from 4.7 to 6 inches) and also considering to release a 5.7 version of the phone codenamed: iPhablet (assuming a combination of the phone and a tablet).

ANALYSIS: Well, it's about time Apple finally reaches to the point where smart phones are huge (Samsung Galaxy for example). but I'm very intrigued by these rumors. Nonetheless, I look forward to hear more about it in the coming months.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I hope this rumor is true because I love all of the Apple technology. I am not too crazy about it being very big like the Samsung Galaxy though. I hope they will make it just a little bit bigger but not that big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that apple is adopting new ideas to incorporate into their phones, but they have always lagged behind in their technological advancements. For example, when the first ipod touch came out, apple waited a very long time before finally incorporating a camera into their next model of the itouch. Though I'm sure this has to do with some kind of business technique to get people to buy the next model, it's odd to me that they do this. This article is another example of the same principle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is interesting. I agree the new IPhone could be bigger just not as big as my whole upper body..

    ReplyDelete