Friday, February 21, 2014

Brain dead teen doing much better - michael cano

This article is about writer telling  people that Jahi McMath is confirmed dead. The article is a sad article talking about how Jahi is not suffering no more and how she was surrounded by love. Doctors declared her brain dead in December when I wrote my other current event on. Her mother is quoted a lot of times during the article and she considers her daughter a role model.

This article was written by  Amanda  Sloane  and updated on Febuary 21.
This article is short but is sad to me because I followed this story before she was confirmed dead. I thought the story was a very sad one so I think the writer should keep us he readers updated. I think this article is a positive article because of how positive her mother was and the nice stuff she said about her 13 year old daughter being a hero. Im glad writers update you because sometimes ill wonder what happened to the whole situation.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/02/20/jahi-mcmath-letter-brain-dead-tonsil-surgery?hpt=hp_t3

No comments:

Post a Comment