Thursday, May 28, 2015

Illegal Aliens are Ruining This Counrty : Nancy Padilla 2nd

At least that is what most White Republican Men will say when asked about the immigration issue in America.

"Telling illegal aliens that they are now lawfully present in this country, and awarding them valuable government benefits, is a drastic change in immigration policy," he said in a statement. "The President's attempt to do this by himself, without a law passed by Congress and without any input from the states, is a remarkable violation of the U.S Constitution and laws."
 
 This is a quote directly from the article which in my interpretation means "who cares if they're humans asking for the basic rights to survive in this god forsaken country if they didn't migrate here hundreds of years ago like my ancestors did from Poland, Germany, Ireland, and whatever other country I'm from, then they don't deserve the same basic rights i do!" Because we must not forget about the fact that unless you are 100% Native American you are also illegally here because the Native Americans gave you no such right to be on their land, you forcefully took it from them. And hey who cares if illegal aliens take all the jobs that we don't want to do, I mean I surely don't want to only be a house cleaner, nor do I wanna be a babysitter all my life, nor do I want to cut my own grass let alone someone else's grass but these people who are willing to do those jobs can not have them because I don't want them to have them. This is basically what everyone sounds like when they vote against immigration. I hope that one day we can look at this veto against these acts the same way that we look at things like The Chinese Exclusion Acts of 1882.

The Article itself basically talks about the Republic and Democratic point of view after the lost of Obama's Immigration act that would have lessened the threat of deportation to the immigrants currently living in America.


 http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/26/politics/obama-immigration-texas-federal-appeals-court/?iid=ob_article_topstories_pool&iref=obinsite

3 comments:

  1. I think for the U.S. to remain the safe place that it is labeled as, it must allow immigration. I don't think that just because they are immigrants or because they didn't migrate years ago, doesn't mean that they don't have the same "American" dream we all have! I agree with you 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Immigration is a very good thing happening in this country as it helps to show the opportunities and freedom America has. And I also can't believe they said aliens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. America has great oportunities, america should just regulate it a little more. Quentin Noble P2

    ReplyDelete