Monday, December 9, 2013

Kolina Hocevar period 5 amazing dogs

Maya on a normal day was making some mud pies. "I hear a hiss and a rattle, and I look down and there's a snake," Maya recently told CNN affiliate KTSM in Hueco Tanks, Texas. The snake was all curled up ready to attack Maya but luckily her dog Psycho came to the rescue. The 10-pound Chihuahua-poodle mix stepped in front of Maya and was bitten in the eyelid. He ultimately had to have his eye removed. Mayas whole family was very grateful. Who knew such a small dog could have such a powerful and brave soul. "He saved her life. ... He's my hero," Rodriguez told KTSM.


It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them, and every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.


http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/09/us/dog-heroes/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

2 comments:

  1. props to the dog, i doubt my dogs would be smart/kind enough to do that for me. but seriously, this is a great story and just makes my love for dogs even greater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dogs are sometimes seen as helpless and unknowing about what's happening but this proves that they are smarter than we think. - Lauren Hamm 2nd period

    ReplyDelete