Monday, April 30, 2018

Jordan Jimenez - U.S and the Iran Nuclear Deal

   Hassan Rouhani, the Iranian president, wanted to preserve to Iran nuclear deal, but has accused the United States breached the agreement, criticizing it before Donald Trump's decision about whether to abandon the deal or not. Rouhani has also said that, "fear and ambiguity for different countries and businesses for their relations with Iran," was caused by Trump administration's negative comments about the deal, having the possibility to damage the country's economy.
    In all honesty, I'm not really sure what to think about this whole situation because I don't know that much about it. I would have to read up on it more until I can fully form an educated opinion, but from the things I do know, I just hope that tensions don't increase between the U.S and Iran. The last thing the States need right now is another country who hates our guts, so hopefully nothing drastic will happen.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/international/rouhani-accuses-us-of-breaching-iran-nuclear-deal

No comments:

Post a Comment