Monday, April 30, 2018

Boy Scouts become Co-Ed-Adriann Wrice

https://www.offthegridnews.com/current-events/boy-scouts-self-castration/
The Boy Scouts prestigious nation wide club has now decided to become coed. The name is now scouts BSA. The cause for the change was to become more inclusive to the changing needs of society. So far 3,000 girls have joined the cub scouts.

This is a very controversial topic even for me. I however believe that the seepeation between Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts isn’t about gender. I believe it’s about teaching young kids to learn how to survive in the world with entrenpurniships in Girl Scouts and camping skills in Boy Scouts. I think it is important for everyone to have a chance to learn from each side but I do think that they should keep it separate. I believe that a possibleoutcome for this argument is to create a scout that has the fundamentals of both Boy and Girl Scout into one, while still providing the separate scout for people who would like the basic scouting. I believe this is important to US history because it shows how we are growing as a nation and learning to accept the views of others more openly.

No comments:

Post a Comment