Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Sad wedding Imani Williams p5

I just got bored and decided to watch this video. It is really touching. There's something about when people cry that makes people reciprocate often times. This video if perfect example of that. Her father literally died right before her wedding, I don't think it could get much sadder than that. Her brother gifted a song to her in which he pre recorded. People were lining up to dance with the lamenting bride, sometimes her heart got so heavy that she couldn't stand. I don't know what it is about people crying that triggers emotion in others! Please comment any thoughts in the comments section!


http://www.kgbx.com/onair/cheryl-kaye-and-clint-49272/fatherdaughter-dance-that-will-make-you-10769134/

2 comments:

  1. comment by Rhyann Lee that is so sad I would have not been able to get married I would have been so sad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah Selby - 4thMay 14, 2014 at 11:11 PM

    How awful! I would have cancelled and postponed the wedding for sure.

    ReplyDelete