Monday, May 19, 2014

Michael Jackson Holagram by; Taylor Grant-Gates

Om Sunday night's Billboard awards, Michael Jackson Made an appearance. The hologram performed 'Slave to the Rhythm" from Jackson's new album escape. There had been much controversy over the hologram. Some people say that they loved the performance and some people are saying that they thought it was creepy. It was not unanimously voted by the billboard committee but was still carried out. Social media and Magazine outlets have blown up.

Soooooo....yeah. This was ummm different. The hologram looks very real. I actually believe it is a little freaky. It is really cool that we have technology that can do this. Where we be in like 10 years its really something to think about....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEVQgpTyzD4

2 comments:

  1. It's so crazy that we have come so far in technology in such a relatively short amount of time! I can't even imagine what is still to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree! I was a little surprised when I saw the hologram but I have to admit it was pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete