Wednesday, December 13, 2017

42 Men Face the Consequences of their Sexual Misconduct Thus Far- Sara(h) Jenkins

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/11/10/us/men-accused-sexual-misconduct-weinstein.html

Since Harvey Weinstein's being fired after having been accused by several women of gross sexual misconduct, 42 other high profile men have fallen from their positions.A list is given on Huffpost, but I'd like to say a few things.  It's about time men are being held accountable for their actions. We are still so far from the just society we deserve but at least now the issue is being made known.

4 comments:

  1. I agree completely. I also think it's funny that so many men don't understand how much women are sexualized, and how these allegations are surprising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selah Hunter
    I’m so glad that women and men are calling out the people who have hurt them. I’m sad that technically they can’t throw these jerks into jail but with all the sexual allegations most of these terrible people will be left without a job for the rest of their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is strength in numbers. I am so glad that women are now able to speak freely about the men that abuse them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when women stand up for themselves in this way! Shoutout to all women holding men accountable all over the world! Go ladies!

    ReplyDelete