Sunday, April 30, 2017

Summary: Today Kendrex J. White, stabbed three people killing one. There was an account from another student. She was at a food truck and saw this man walking towards this man with a small machete. She was so scared and ran away. Some people say this attack may have to do with the recent vandalism of fraternity houses because the people vandalizing them think they promote racism and rape.

Analysis: I was so sad hearing this story, its truly horrible. One of my dad's best friends was murdered recently, and its just the most terrible thing for someone else to take an innocent person's life. I think the recent debates on gun control connect to this issue, and I personally think we should make it much more difficult for someone to have possession of a gun. In this case it was a knife, which much have been more difficult for the people their. I wish people just didn't make these choices, I think the government if possible should create laws that will decrease events like this. 

Synthesis: This should be synthesized to Washington's Farewell Address because both were written by people of the male gender.

No comments:

Post a Comment