Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Edward Negrete - U.S. Drops M.O.A.B 4/13



Summary: The U.S. military dropped its largest non-nuclear bomb on an Islamic State group positioned in Afghanistan on Thursday trying to kill fighters and destroy their tunnel and bunker complexes. This bomb nicknamed the "mother of all bombs," was designed to support U.S. and Afghan ground forces. The post added that tests of the massive bomb have produced mushroom clouds visible 20 miles away.  
Analysis: This article Gabrielle Levy had me a bit shocked. I wasn’t sure if it was true. I knew something like this was going to happen sooner or later, but the thought of war is just a little off to me.  

3 comments:

  1. This was quite shocking, but definitely justified. Anything to take down the evils of isis is good in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiri Luckey: This was an very sad and complicated situation/event that occured. I feel grief for both the U.S. and for the innocent people in Isis who were killed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very complex and two sided event that occurred this week. Many people questioned this decision, and I hope everything works out for the best.

    ReplyDelete