Sunday, October 28, 2012

My thoughts on the election by Carter Brown

My thoughts on the election. Basically I have been raised in a very demotcratic family, so you could naturally predict who I would vote for if I was 18. Obama. For sure. I know there are a lot of other things involved too, but two major things I see as important, are equality (essentially gay rights) and pro choice for abortion. I am not for abortion or against it, I just believe women should have the right to CHOOSE if they want to abort the child they are carrying. In the case of rape, I doubt many women would choose to carry the child for 8 full months, give birth to it, and then have to choose what to do with the child from then on. That's just how I view it. I do not agree with Romney's statements and opinions on making abortion legal, and basically stripping away women's rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment