Tuesday, October 2, 2012

He Jumped Off the Bridge by Omar Rivera

An older man was spotted committing suicide. He was getting ready to jump off the Vincent Thomas Bridge in San Pedro. Many phone calls were accepted by 911 before the fatal jump. People were shocked, scared and concerned.

It was really impressive to me to know that many people were caring enough to call 911 because of their concern towards their native fellow. It's great to see our nation to be interacting in different ways. It's sad that we lost an American, but awesome that we know we have many beside us who care about us and are there when we need them. We live in an awesome country.

Source; http://entertainment.foxnews.mobi/quickPage.html?page=23786&external=1719724.proteus.fma

4 comments:

  1. I'd probably kill myself if I saw that. I feel terrible for the people who witnessed it, and I feel terrible for the old man who ended his life.. SUICIDE AIN'T NO JOKE

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sad that the man died, but its nice to see some kind of positive attitude towards this country and it's citizens for once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never kill myself by jumping! That s@#t is too scary. I woulda done something simple and less dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite frankly I believe killing yourself never makes anything better, if it does anything it always makes things worst unless you've planned your arrangements.

    ReplyDelete